Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
Revvity is seeking a qualified candidate to join the Service Team in our Reproductive Health business unit. The individual will be part of a team which supports State laboratories throughout the South Region. The individual in this position will be expected to travel up to 75% of the time.
- The primary duties of the Customer Support Engineer are to install, maintain, verify performance, and repair equipment at the customer site ensuring best-in-class service.
- Install, Maintain, and Repair all equipment at this customer site.
- Maintain professionalism as an engineer, building a strong relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Respond to repair needs with short notice travel to minimize customer equipment downtime.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or other science related field.
- Five years of equipment experience performing installation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, support and/or end user utilization of scientific instrumentation.
- Experience with Automated Liquid Handling, Micro-fluidics, and motion control systems.
- Subject matter expertise with Waters or Sciex products (LCMS, MSMS).
- Previous manufacturer related service experience (Waters, Sciex, Agilent, Thermo).
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose complex technical issues.
- Strong electro-mechanical skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience in MS-Office products.
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Time-Off
· Parental Benefits
· 401k with Company Match
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
- Senior Field Support Engineer - EUROIMMUN (FL or GA - REMOTE) Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL, Tallahassee, FL
- Revvity Signals Services Principal Integration Engineer Boston, MA, Albany, NY, Annapolis, MD, Atlanta, GA, Augusta, ME, Austin, TX, Columbia, SC, Columbus, OH, Concord, NH, Denver, CO, Dover, DE