Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
Employer: EUROIMMUN US, Inc.
Location: 1 Bloomfield Avenue, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046 (100% onsite)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week
EUROIMMUN US (a Revvity Company) is one of the leading manufacturers of medical laboratory diagnostics worldwide. EUROIMMUN US stands for innovation and is dedicated to improving the science of diagnostics and people's lives worldwide. Our extensive product portfolio and innovative technologies are designed to provide quick, accurate, and reliable diagnoses. More than 3,300 employees in 17 countries develop, produce, and sell test systems to support the diagnosis of diseases, as well as software and automation solutions for the performance and evaluation of these tests. Laboratories in over 140 countries use our assays and automation for autoimmune, infectious disease, allergy, antigen, and molecular testing. EUROIMMUN US proudly prioritizes a people-centered culture, securing a spot among New Jersey's 2023 Top Places to Work.
The Technical Operations Director will be an experienced operations, laboratory technical support, and business leader enabling the success of customer implementation and ongoing support.
This role is integral in developing and delivering Technical Operations strategy - ensuring consistent operational execution, driving continuous improvement, and implementing innovations in systems, tools, and automation to maximize customer experience pre-sale and post-sale.
This role reports directly to the General Manager of EUROIMMUN US. The ideal candidate should be a proven leader with an impeccable ability to influence others to drive key initiatives that deliver business success. This role is responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team-based culture, driving change and improvement initiatives, establishing, communicating and implementing short, medium to long terms plans to ensure that strategic business goals and "best-in-class" performance levels are achieved in all areas of Technical Operations.
In addition to traditional technical support and field application functions that include pre-site planning, workflow analysis, project management and service resolution, etc., this leader will be empowered to strengthen and develop the optimal organizational structure to drive this hard-working team of technical specialists, field application scientists and field support engineers to deliver technical solutions and executional capability. This requires awareness of the latest technology, automation, project management tools and industry trends for that competitive advantage.
- Direct and oversee the field applications, field technical support, and technical support call center departments and supervisory staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations and semi-annual reviews that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Develop and lead Technical Operations organization for the US and Canada – this includes field applications and technical support for automation.
- Build, lead, and manage a high-performance team of engaged, hardworking, and motivated technical support and field applications professionals to support the ongoing growth of the business and build bench strength within the organization.
- Development of the overall company’s technical strategy, including clear strategies to deliver a measurably improved customer experience.
- Serve as primary technical operations representative and management representative responsible for facilitating all technical interactions.
- Participate in technical operations meetings, audits, and other communications.
- Report to the senior leadership and interact with key company personnel both within EUROIMMUN U.S. and EUROIMMUN AG as related to assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain positive rapport and working relationships with other personnel in Technical Operations to accomplish company goals.
- Establish KPI’s and reporting for US and Canada.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Company products and industry in the areas of design application, operation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance.
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- Relentlessly drive performance and accountability within the Technical Operations organization to meet current and future Technical Operations goals for on-time installation, minimizing customer downtime, and completing projects cost effectively.
- Collaborate with the Commercial team to support custom assay requirements, from initial quote to delivery and go-live.
- Partner with Quality, Regulatory, and Operations teams to ensure products, instrumentation, and assays are stocked and validated in a manner that follows global regulatory requirements.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to support Operational Excellence and find innovative ways to ensure our sites are efficient and reliable with extraordinary quality processes and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences with ten years operations experience in the healthcare area, including diagnostics.
- Five years in a leadership/direct supervision role.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including both domestic and international.
- Masters degree in Engineering.
- Progressive career growth and experience leading technical teams in laboratory technical operations, field applications, technical support, or similar departments the biotech, life sciences, and/or diagnostics industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and CRM, specifically Salesforce.com.
- Training and certifications in lean six sigma and/or project management.
- Capable of gaining alignment across multiple internal and external partners, building collaborative relationships and focusing on customer needs. This includes, but not limited to, hands-on and consultative approach with an ability to motivate teams towards common goals.
- Broad laboratory (bench top and/or management) experience with multiple laboratory platforms such as ELISA, CHLIA, IFA, molecular, blot and/or dried blood spot.
- Progressive career growth and experience leading technical teams in laboratory technology.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills interacting at different levels within the organization including senior leadership with a great sense of urgency and ability to inspire others.
- Broad foundational understanding, experience and expertise managing complex operational and business challenges through short and long-term planning; experience developing and deploying an innovative strategic plan to build and enhance capabilities and performance. Defines and communicates this vision in persuasive terms, clearly identifying tactical plans to achieve objectives.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
·Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
·Life and Disability Insurance
·401k with Company Match
·Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
- Director, New Product Introduction and Development - In Vitro Diagnostics (NJ-HYBRID or US-REMOTE) Mountain Lakes, NJ, Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Sacramento, CA, San Diego, CA, San Jose, CA, Seattle, WA, South San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager Quality Assurance - In Vitro Diagnostics (PA-HYBRID or US-REMOTE) Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Mountain Lakes, NJ, Princeton, NJ, Raleigh, NC, Springfield, IL, Trenton, NJ, Waltham, MA
- Senior Marketing Manager - EUROIMMUN Mountain Lakes, NJ