Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
Employer: EUROIMMUN US, Inc.
Location: 1 Bloomfield Avenue, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046 (100% onsite)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week
EUROIMMUN US (a Revvity Company) is one of the leading manufacturers of medical laboratory diagnostics worldwide. EUROIMMUN US stands for innovation and is dedicated to improving the science of diagnostics and people's lives worldwide. Our extensive product portfolio and innovative technologies are designed to provide quick, accurate, and reliable diagnoses. More than 3,300 employees in 17 countries develop, produce, and sell test systems to support the diagnosis of diseases, as well as software and automation solutions for the performance and evaluation of these tests. Laboratories in over 140 countries use our assays and automation for autoimmune, infectious disease, allergy, antigen, and molecular testing. EUROIMMUN US proudly prioritizes a people-centered culture, securing a spot among New Jersey's 2023 Top Places to Work.
EUROIMMUN US is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to lead its daily manufacturing operations at its Mountain Lakes, NJ location. This person will be a key addition to the Manufacturing department, and supporting the needs of this organization. The Manufacturing Manager will play an active role in the daily production and packing activities of the medical device(s) manufactured in the facility. The Manufacturing Manager will participate in all day-to-day activities within the manufacturing department including but not limited to inventory management, production planning, production, in-process QC, packing, etc. All work responsibilities are to be performed carefully and accurately to meet the high-quality standard of the company.
The Manufacturing Manager will report to the Director of Quality Operations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Lead a team of Production Technicians working across two shifts.
- Manage the department to ensure that the customers’ demands are met.
- Plan and track daily activities of the department, production output, and manage production goals.
- Monitor and manage sufficient levels of raw material inventory to satisfactorily meet production goals.
- Operate production machines and manage the day-to-day production activities accurately following detailed work instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Identify defects and quality defeciences within the process, product, or equipment.
- Rectify instrument defects, and work with internal engineers to address maintenance requirements and scheduling.
- Report to management periodically on metrics and KPIs.
- Provide onboarding of new hires and training of manufacturing staff as needed.
- Participate in internal audits, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain appropriate records and complete other production-related documentation.
- Maintain an ethical, clean, and safe work environment.
- Assess departmental costs, identify cost-savings, and present to the Director of Quality Operations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years manufacturing experience, including three years of experience managing/supervising production, assembly and/or manufacturing teams. OR
- Associate degree and ten years manufacturing experience, including five years of experience managing/supervising production, assembly, and/or manufacturing teams. OR
- High school diploma and twelve years manufacturing experience, including seven years of experience managing production, assembly and/or manufacturing teams.
- Manufacturing experience in a medical device environment, and/or regulated manufacturing experience.
- Understanding and experience with Quality Systems.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Fluency in Microsoft Programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Good oral or written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Deadline driven work ethic.
- Collaborative team player who perform well in a steady routine and/or fast-paced environment.
- Well organized, and able to work efficiently and independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive planner who exhibits a high level of critical thinking abilities.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
·Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
·Life and Disability Insurance
·401k with Company Match
·Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
- Director, New Product Introduction and Development - In Vitro Diagnostics (NJ-HYBRID or US-REMOTE) Mountain Lakes, NJ, Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Sacramento, CA, San Diego, CA, San Jose, CA, Seattle, WA, South San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager Quality Assurance - In Vitro Diagnostics (PA-HYBRID or US-REMOTE) Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Mountain Lakes, NJ, Princeton, NJ, Raleigh, NC, Springfield, IL, Trenton, NJ, Waltham, MA
- Director of Technical Operations, North America Mountain Lakes, NJ