Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
Employer: EUROIMMUN US, Inc.
Location: 1 Bloomfield Avenue, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046 (100% onsite)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week
EUROIMMUN US (a Revvity Company) is one of the leading manufacturers of medical laboratory diagnostics worldwide. EUROIMMUN US stands for innovation and is dedicated to improving the science of diagnostics and people's lives worldwide. Our extensive product portfolio and innovative technologies are designed to provide quick, accurate, and reliable diagnoses. More than 3,300 employees in 17 countries develop, produce, and sell test systems to support the diagnosis of diseases, as well as software and automation solutions for the performance and evaluation of these tests. Laboratories in over 140 countries use our assays and automation for autoimmune, infectious disease, allergy, antigen, and molecular testing. EUROIMMUN US proudly prioritizes a people-centered culture, securing a spot among New Jersey's 2023 Top Places to Work.
The Marketing Senior Manager's responsibilities involve day-to-day leadership and management of the Marketing Department. The leader is responsible for downstream product management and marketing communications functions, as well as advising commercial leadership (US and Germany) on upstream needs. The Marketing Senior Manager will maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to maximize the impact of external and internal marketing programs.
- Lead efforts to develop, execute, and refine annual and quarterly marketing plans and programs, and ensure the profitable growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
- Collaborate with US and Canada commercial and scientific leadership to ensure the marketing plan aligns with growth drivers.
- Create and lead processes to ensure marketing programs are accomplishing campaign objectives and leverages data to make informed and timely decisions.
- Effectively manage a diverse team of product managers, marketing specialists, and marketing communications managers for exceptional results.
- Lead organizational design for the marketing department to ensure roles and responsibilities keep pace with organizational changes and business needs.
- Consult with EUROIMMUN global and local teams to build, develop and launch programs that build the EUROIMMUN corporate brand across the U.S. and Canada.
- Prepare, monitor, adjust and adhere to annual budgets.
- Collaborate with Revvity and EUROIMMUN leadership on corporate MarComm activities including press releases, advertisements, trade show and other marketing materials.
- Build systems and processes to gather and analyze voice of customer insight through regular field travel and trade show attendance.
- Take calculated risks with creative marketing programs to reach target audiences based on data-driven analytics.
- Provide oversight and strategy for EUROIMMUN U.S. digital properties, including social media platforms, Web site, email, blog, and video assets.
- Manage annual trade show planning and strategy.
- Leverage CRM and various third party platforms (as needed) to automate and track upstream/downstream marketing activities.
- Ensures all EUROIMMUN marketing materials meet US and Canada regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years marketing experience in the healthcare area, including diagnostics.
- Five or more years direct management experience with proven ability to influence and drive change in an organization, including leading product management and marketing communications professionals.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing concepts, principles and procedures that are effective for the diagnostics and life sciences market.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international.
- Position is an office based role at the EUROIMMUN US HQ in Mountain Lakes, New Jersey.
- Advanced degree or MBA.
- Proven experience executing plans for diagnostic assays and instrumentation
- Strong communication, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to launch products and drive long-term initiatives for success.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver marketing programs that are effective with field sales, trade show, digital platforms, social media, and email.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
·Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
·Life and Disability Insurance
·401k with Company Match
·Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
- Director, New Product Introduction and Development - In Vitro Diagnostics (NJ-HYBRID or US-REMOTE) Mountain Lakes, NJ, Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Sacramento, CA, San Diego, CA, San Jose, CA, Seattle, WA, South San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager Quality Assurance - In Vitro Diagnostics (PA-HYBRID or US-REMOTE) Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Mountain Lakes, NJ, Princeton, NJ, Raleigh, NC, Springfield, IL, Trenton, NJ, Waltham, MA
- Director of Technical Operations, North America Mountain Lakes, NJ