Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
EUROIMMUN US (a Revvity Company) is one of the leading manufacturers of medical laboratory diagnostics worldwide. EUROIMMUN US stands for innovation and is dedicated to improving the science of diagnostics and people's lives worldwide. Our extensive product portfolio and innovative technologies are designed to provide quick, accurate, and reliable diagnoses. More than 3,300 employees in 17 countries develop, produce, and sell test systems to support the diagnosis of diseases, as well as software and automation solutions for the performance and evaluation of these tests. Laboratories in over 140 countries use our assays and automation for autoimmune, infectious disease, allergy, antigen, and molecular testing. EUROIMMUN US proudly prioritizes a people-centered culture, securing a spot among New Jersey's 2023 Top Places to Work.
Location: 1 Bloomfield Avenue, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046 (100% onsite)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week
EUROIMMUN US is seeking a Staff Accountant to perform and manage general ledger transactions across several different business-critical functions. This professional will record daily transactions and ensure accurate and timely reporting for month end close. In addition, they will also be challenged to support the ongoing modernization initiative by partnering with the team to streamline processes and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Transact accounts payable and partner with vendors to process payments and maintain up-to-date purchase order trackers.
- File and pay monthly sales & use tax with applicable states.
- Process and analyze company travel and expenses reports and paying credit card bills in a timely fashion.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Make journal entries for all payments, receipts, and other financial transactions.
- Support integration activities via accurate data migration ensuring records are complete and accurate.
- Champion oversight of deliverables to external auditors in the annual audit process and assist in providing financial information to support preparation financial reports.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements; this will include partnering with the external Tax team to provide necessary documents to ensure payments are made in a timely fashion.
- Establish the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Support and develop internal control processes and procedures.
- Analyze complex financial reports and records.
- Protect our organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of accounting experience.
- Accounting degree
- Demonstrated business acumen, quantitative analytical, and accounting skills.
- Strong communication, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and adaptable with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Open-minded, team-oriented, collaborative, positive, curious, with a strong passion for business and continuous learning.
- Experience in the healthcare space.
- Demonstrated capability in Microsoft Suite.
- QuickBooks proficiency.
- Salesforce and/or Power BI experience.
- Sourcing and/or purchasing experience.
- Customer contracting experience.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
·Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
·Life and Disability Insurance
·401k with Company Match
·Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page