BioLegend | About Us
At BioLegend, we are committed to providing researchers with the most comprehensive and cutting-edge high-quality reagents for life science research. Being part of Revvity, a global provider of health science solutions, technologies, expertise and services for life sciences and diagnostics, allows us to extend the mission of enabling our customers to do legendary discovery. Join us and make a difference!
What does science and service mean to you? For our Customer Service Team, it is a chance to be a part of legendary discoveries – from research to cure. Our team recognizes that with each customer served and each order processed, we are making a difference. Being a part of BioLegend’s Customer Service Team means being at the forefront, showcasing legendary service and translating our iACT culture into tangible results for our customers.
On our team, you can expect a dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere. You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative environment where peers from all different walks of life come together with one common goal – providing our customers with Legendary service. At BioLegend, you will enjoy the perks of a state-of-the-art campus including outdoor yoga classes, fitness center, wellness rooms, a Café with a variety of hot and cold meals, a buffet, and more!
The Customer Experience Team is looking for innovative and empathetic critical thinkers who have the desire to cultivate customer relationships. We are looking for someone to perform these job duties and who looks at how we can improve them.
- Be an advocate for the customer – bring the voice of the customer and utilize critical thinking when collaborating with other stakeholders to drive for a timely resolution
- Provide exceptional quality interactions with customers on email and phone communications, using problem solving to efficiently address customer concerns and to resolve unique or complex issues.
- Deliver a proactive outreach to address non-technical inquiries regarding delivery information of current and previous shipments, status of their orders, invoices.
- Be an agent of change – updating user guides, problem-solving and implementing process improvements
- Support customers with urgent orders by entering them into the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) database system, checking product lot information, product availability, and any other customer specifications on order fulfillment.
- Participate in our daily department meetings, owning metrics and providing thoughtful insight and solutions to challenges
- Other projects or responsibilities as may be required.
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 2+ years applicable Customer Service experience
- 2+ years order processing or data entry
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship (CRM) systems
- Experience entering high volume of data or orders (100-150 daily)
- Experience with EDI order processing
- Proficiency with 10-key
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office programs
- Strong attention to detail – accuracy is essential
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of de-escalating customer issues with sympathy and empathy
- Proven excellent verbal/written communication
- A desire to enact change and strive for innovation
The base salary range for this full-time position is $20-$23/hour. /Hour. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this position. The base pay actually offered to the successful candidate will take into account internal equity, work location, and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that base pay is only one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This range allows for the successful candidate to have an opportunity to progress within the position and develop at our company. This base pay range does not take into account bonuses, equity, or other benefits which may be applicable and are dependent on the level and position offered.
Work Environment & Physical Demands - Office
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. Occasional exposure to a laboratory and warehouse environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
What do we offer?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
·Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
·Life and Disability Insurance
·401k with Company Match
·Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
*For benefit-eligible roles only. Part-time and temporary roles may not be eligible for all benefits listed. Please reach out to your recruiter for more information.
- Training Coordinator - Operations San Diego, CA
- Customer Service Representative II - Order Administration San Diego, CA
- Customer Success Supervisor San Diego, CA