BioLegend | About Us
At BioLegend, we are committed to providing researchers with the most comprehensive and cutting-edge high-quality reagents for life science research. Being part of Revvity, a global provider of health science solutions, technologies, expertise and services for life sciences and diagnostics, allows us to extend the mission of enabling our customers to do legendary discovery. Join us and make a difference!
BioLegend (a division of Revvity, Inc.) is seeking a highly motivated Product Development Research Associate to join our Diagnostic Product Development Team. This position will actively participate in the development of flow cytometry reagents for diagnostic use. The responsibilities include: perform experiments, analyze and report results, troubleshoot, manage and maintain documentation. After three months in this role, you should be able to work independently to perform flow cytometry experiments, analyze data and document report.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and handle biological samples (human blood, animal tissues, and mammalian cell lines)
- Perform Flow Cytometry experiments, Cell Biology experiments, and/or other experiments, as projects require
- Analyze results and maintain clear and accurate documentations following ISO requirements
- Monitor project progress
- Participate drafting, editing and reviewing study plans and study reports
- Maintain facilities, lab equipment, and supplies as needed
- Other projects or responsibilities as may be required.
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences-related field
- At least 1 years of working experience in research laboratory or industry.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Hands-on experience in multi-color flow cytometry and data analysis
- Previous experience in diagnostic product development, preferably in a GMP environment
The base salary range for this full-time position is $26.44-$29.50/hour.This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this position. The base pay actually offered to the successful candidate will take into account internal equity, work location, and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that base pay is only one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This range allows for the successful candidate to have an opportunity to progress within the position and develop at our company. This base pay range does not take into account bonuses, equity, or other benefits which may be applicable and are dependent on the level and position offered.
Work Environment & Physical Demands - Lab
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a laboratory environment with occasional data entry on a computer. Occasional exposure to a warehouse environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
What do we offer?
We provide competitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Parental Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
*For benefit-eligible roles only. Part-time and temporary roles may not be eligible for all benefits listed. Please reach out to your recruiter for more information.