Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
- Provide channel revenue reporting, including channel shift and channel growth views across regions, customers and business segments.
- Report on progress of customer adoption and migration initiatives; highlight measurable progress through the enablement, onboarding, adoption and retention phases.
- Quantify and track net new customers brought into the franchise via the e-channels.
- Help the business understand eCommerce growth including revenue and transaction share across regions, customers and business segments.
- Integrate Supply Chain performance metrics that illustrate and measure our ability to meet shipment and delivery date commitments including cycle time.
- Gather, package and provide metrics that tell the channel level story of customer satisfaction, operational excellence and improvements in end-to-end digital customer experience that support improved commercial outcomes.
- Help create a framework, methodology and reporting process to measure improvements in sales rep effectiveness working in the omnichannel selling environment.
- Develop and provide regular reporting on SFDC case management including response time, resolution time, and first-time fix.
- Integrate reporting provided by other teams into monthly reporting packages including product content completeness, product e-saleability and website engagement and performance indicators from Google Analytics.
- 3-5 years of analytical experience in corporate business environment.
- Analytical, logical, strategic thinker with strong problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Ability to transform and analyze data.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and expertise in at least one other business intelligence platform such as Spotfire, PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects or similar.
- Self-starter with strong problem & solution orientation.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to win and make a meaningful contribution to a fast-growing business.
- BS degree in quantitative field (Math, Science, Engineering, Economics).
- Experience working in and reporting data from SAP.
- Experience working with Salesforce reporting capabilities.