Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
As the Director of Treasury, you'll oversee Treasury operations on a global scale and driving strategic initiatives through the centralization of operations, harmonizing bank account rationalization, and managing repatriation of foreign cash. Collaboration is key in this role. You'll be partnering closely with our global Tax and Controllership teams, ensuring a synchronized financial strategy and maintain strong partnerships with external corporate banking partners and credit rating agencies. This position is hybrid and expected to work at our headquarters in Waltham, MA Tuesday - Thursday.
- Implementing strategic initiatives in partnership with Tax, Controllership, and business Finance teams. Strategic initiative to include centralization of operations, bank account rationalization, and foreign cash repatriation.
- Centralizing operations through consolidation of global Treasury resources and processes into central corporate team. Responsible for leading implementation of Treasury Management System.
- Developing and executing strategy to optimize global banking footprint and reduce the number of accounts and banking partners.
- Improving the efficiency of global operations including daily cash and liquidity management, intercompany transactions (loans, AR/AP settlement), and foreign exchange management.
- Partnering with Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis on forecasting and reporting cash, liquidity, debt/leverage, and credit metrics. Provide monthly updates to Chief Financial Officer and prepare quarterly materials for Audit Committee.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with corporate banking partners and supporting credit rating agency requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 10 years of finance experience with 2 or more years of management experience.
- Master’s Degree.
- Experience in Corporate Treasury or Corporate Banking.
- Robust project management skills with experience leading global teams. Allocates time and resources efficiently, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities. Meets challenging deadlines with speed and quality.
- Strategic thinker with strong bias for action while considering potential outcomes from multiple angles. Always driving towards simplification and transparency.
- Competitive team player that is a self-motivated, high-energy individual. Desire to win and drive towards outsized performance. Able to lead at all levels of the organization (Executives, peers, and team members).
- Comfortable working with senior management. Builds constructive, effective relationships and able to influence peers and executive management.
- Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing. Produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences.
- Strong computer skills and experience with financial applications such as Bloomberg, SAP, and Microsoft Suite required.
What do we offer?
Weprovidecompetitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Life and Disability Insurance
401k with Company Match Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
*For benefit-eligible roles only. Part-time and temporary roles may not be eligible for all benefits listed. Please reach out to your recruiter for more information.