Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
The Tax Manager, Planning and Transactions position is a high visibility role with leadership across key aspects of tax, finance, and commercial enablement across the global enterprise. This role will be a “front line” tax representative and coordinator for key strategic tax planning projects, cross-functional/cross-selling initiatives inclusive of transaction structuring, end-to-end process building, and reporting of key tax, transfer pricing, and finance metrics related to such planning initiatives. This is a fully remote opportunity for the east-coast and central time zones!
- Develop, implement, manage, and execute on both tax specific and cross-functional workplans for priority projects that have a key or strategic impact for the enterprise.
- Research technical matters and prepare related tax memos.
- Support global credit and incentives initiatives.
- Coordinate with US and regional tax team members to assess and determine impacts of key planning projects and initiatives on existing tax team processes, projects, and goals.
- Be first point of contact for responding to and/or addressing tax technical and operational questions from business integration teams in cross-functional settings.
- Assist with identifying and resolving tax technical issues that arise from the project both from an historical/exposure perspective and planning/go-forward perspective.
- Lead and manage tax modeling efforts (either reviewing external provider’s models or creating internal models) associated with project to help assess potential tax benefits/impacted generated from relevant planning options identified.
- Lead and manage documentation efforts to effectively capture decision making process and ultimate conclusions (for internal review purposes)
- Bachelor’s degree AND a minimum of eight years of tax experience
- OR JD/LLM/MBA Degree AND five years of tax experience
- 3 years of U.S. tax foundational and planning experience, including Sub-chapter C, M&A/transaction structuring, value chain/supply chain realignment, international tax, and transfer pricing (either in-house or with Big 4 or a combination of both)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with MST or JD/LLM
- Knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes.
- Experience in management of large financial data sets & financial close processes.
- Ability to disaggregate, analyze and reconcile financial data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Alteryx and analytical tools.
What do we offer?
Weprovidecompetitive and comprehensive benefits to our employees. Below are some highlights of our benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Life and Disability Insurance
401k with Company Match Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more about Revvity’s benefits by visiting our Why Revvity page.
*For benefit-eligible roles only. Part-time and temporary roles may not be eligible for all benefits listed. Please reach out to your recruiter for more information.
- Senior Manager, Finance Waltham, MA
- Digital Finance Leader Waltham, MA
- Senior Associate, Global Income Tax and Transfer - REMOTE Waltham, MA, Atlanta, GA, Augusta, ME, Austin, TX, Boise, ID, Boston, MA, Columbus, OH, Concord, NH, Des Moines, IA, Hartford, CT