Revvity | About Us
Revvity is a developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We pair the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a longtime leader. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.
Find your future at Revvity.
The Workday Senior HRIM Analyst manages and supports our global Workday compensation module and will assist with reporting and analytics. You will need hands-on functional experience and will be responsible for optimizing, designing, developing, and implementing new features and functionality.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Workday Senior HRIM Analyst will contribute to our success in the following ways:
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy business process and security solutions for Workday HR Modules.
- Collaborate with compensation team and translate business requirements into technical specifications, design, develop, test, and deploy in production
- Manage the Workday upgrade and changes
- Maintain and support Workday security framework for the organization and look for opportunities to streamline the security roles and role assignments
- Work with project teams on various Workday implementation and optimization projects
- Document and build Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the existing and new processes
- Look for opportunities to optimize and streamline the processes and partner with HR leaders in implementing changes.
- Support the compensation team and reporting and analytics globally on Workday technology specific matters on a day-to-day basis
- Troubleshoot security and business process issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Work on acquisitions to integrate new company from a technology standpoint
- Build and document test scenarios for testing new processes or features
- Guide cross-functional teams on configuration and testing strategies
- Design and provide solutions for automating various HR processes by leveraging technology
- Advise stakeholders on best practices to streamline current processes
- Work with integration and cross-functional teams to resolve integration and data issues
- Collaborate within the team in developing new processes as and when there is a dependency on multi-ple modules within Workday
- Create and update One Point Lessons (OPL) that can be published as a reference document to initiate tasks or processes
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Workday – HCM, Report Writer, EIBs
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, HR, IT, or Business
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Workday compensation module, including configuration experience (mandatory)
- 5+ years of general HRIS experience
- Demonstrated configuration experience across Workday modules, including business process and security framework configuration
- Ability to drive projects and issues to completion
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information